roybelding
roybelding, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  My knowledge of Jeeps from the early 60's till present. Love to help people with there issues.
3506196

Grand Cherokee 2015: AT start up, first thing in the am, my

Customer Question

AT start up, first thing in the am, my transmission hesitates from first to second gear and second to third , and then after its fine. The answer I get from the dealer service department is we can't fix it until we get the AM reflash powertrain for updates soft wear. I have brought it to them 4 separate times over the year. That is what is written on my copy . I have 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4wd 4dr limited. VIN #1C4RJFBG4fc646053. I only have 10.000 + miles. My dealer is Route 18 Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge East Brunswick , NJ Please advise .
Category: Jeep
Expert:  roybelding replied 7 months ago.
good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist I see the update available for this and do not understand why they cannot get the software. the car is now 2 years old and the software has been out for about 8 months. I would call another dealer and see if they can do this for you since it is warranty. if not, then call chrysler customer service and have them find out why you cannot have this done. believe me, you are not the only one with this issue Roy
please dont forget to rate me as it is the only way I get paid for my efforts Roy