Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

Jeep 2008 lock out -Sent you my credit # ***** info -What

Customer Question

jeep 2008 lock out -Sent you my credit # ***** info -What Happened
Category: Jeep
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
car locks on its own . and will sometime not let the remote keys open it . Manual key usage will turn on alarm
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
310 -874 4655 cell phone-Jim Plamenig
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. What can fail and cause this fault here is an internal electrical fault in the integrated power control module.This control module operates and monitors the locks.I have seen this control module fail several times before on these models needing replaced to correct this fault here.If you have not had the fault codes checked to see what codes are set this needs done first with a scan tool that will plug in and communicate with all computers to see what codes are set.Once this is done any codes set need diagnosed to locate and repair this issue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete