Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year working in the automotive field as a Tech.

Liberty: the jeep locks me out of the car even when i don't

Customer Question

the jeep locks me out of the car even when i don't lock the car
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. The locks locking when you do not lock them caused by a failing door switch but In order to begin to know what is causing the door lock concern you are having the first thing you are going to need to do it to scan the system and see if there are any fault codes setting in the BCM (body control module) . If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to determine the cause.