Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

Wrangler: wipers stop in middle of windshield. is it the motor

Customer Question

wipers stop in middle of windshield. is it the motor or turn signal switch?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** the intermittent wiper module from both connectors. Reconnect the connectors into each other leaving the module out. Note: Make sure the wiper switch is not in the intermittent position or gets placed in the intermittent position after removing the module or damage to the switch may be the result. If the wipers now park and can be turned on and off, the module is faulty. The intermittent function will only work with the module installed. The intermittent wiper module bracket is bolted to the bottom of the instrument panel. Let me know how it goes or if you run into questions. Thanks.-