Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

Jeep WRANGLER: I am trying to get an unlock code for

Customer Question

I am trying to get an unlock code for a Jeep radio/nav system because I replaced it and want to sell it. My dealer is totally clueless on what they need to do to give it to me.
2012 Jeep Wrangler
T 00 AM 269 2 T5153
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. In most cases the code needs to come from a dealer to correct this here or the dealer needs to reprogram the radio to unlock and correct this.In some cases you can obtain this code from this place here as well. neither of these are an option for you and you want to continue to see if you can get this code here let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete