Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!

2008 Liberty, My battery died; jumped it; it started w/check

Customer Question

2008 Liberty, My battery died; jumped it; it started w/check engine light on; Had mechanic fix the light but now my power seats do not work. Drivers seat is all the way back. Can you help, please?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Jeep Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: How do I fix my Sky Slider; wind noise and water leak?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with ABS (as well as brakes in general.) Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: It's not the brakes, it's the sun roof.
JA: No worries. You and the mechanic can figure that out together. Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Lou P. replied 6 months ago.
Hello check fuses j4 and j8 in the fuse block under hood , those are both for the seats, let me know if they are blown or not , hope this helps. Lou P. Please take a second and click the STARS above and rate my service 4 or 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED !
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'll check the fuses; now do you have any remedies for the noise and water leaks of my slider sun roof?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I checked both fuses j4 and j8 both are good; do you have any other possibilities? Your help is much appreciated. Mike F.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Will get an answer to my question or not? About the sun roof problems.
Expert:  Lou P. replied 6 months ago.
sorry mike , the weekends are hard to be on all the time, so lets stick to one issue first. if the fuses are both good i need you to use a test light and make sure the fuses have power when the car is running. if they do then we will have to start checking for power at the module.