Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

We've been having jeep sensor problem 2006

Customer Question

***** *****. We've been having jeep sensor problem for my 2006 jeep wrangler. We brought part from auto zone we have replaced oxygen sensor and the idle air control sensor jeeps still stalks out and speedometer isn't working
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes last week replaced oxygen sensor drive it to work and noticed speedometer wasn't working nobody had answers. So went to auto zone and it was still saying oxygen sensor so we replaced it still not running right then someone told him to replace the idle air control sensor still stalls out.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Jeep Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Amedee replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Are you saying that the gauges stop working when this happens? Does the engine always start right back up after it stalls out or does it just crank over and not start for some time before starting again? Can I get the code stored in the computer?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Starts up then stalls out. The speedometer went out after we replaced oxygen sensor also replaced the map sensor and tps sensor and idle air control sensor.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The codes autozone were all those sensors except the idle air sensor which we have replaced too
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It won't stay running without stalking out
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I mean stalling out
Expert:  Amedee replied 8 months ago.
Would you be interested in talking on the phone?
Expert:  Amedee replied 8 months ago.
Hello! Can I get the code or codes stored in the computer?
Expert:  Chris replied 8 months ago.
My pleasure! Chris