sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Mds codes p3425 p3401 p3449 JA: The mechanics have tons of

Customer Question

mds codes p3425 p3401 p3449
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: vehicle jerks when this happens
JA: Anything else I can tell the Jeep Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: already replaced wiring harness and mds solenoids
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Jeep
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
where is the response
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 11 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!These codes are four the 1, 4, and 7 cylinders' MDS solenoid control circuits. If the solenoids and their jumper harness have been ruled out then the issue is either going to be a wiring problem between the solenoid harness and powertrain control module, or the module itself. There is little chance that the PCM is the issue.Do the codes set constantly? Has any actual testing been done?