mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco
93239347

My name is ***** ***** I am an auto tech I want to see If I

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** I am an auto tech I want to see If I can bypass the immobilizer system on 2005 jeep GC Loredo
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have been battling an intermittent no crank condition for several months w this vehicle I ve change the Starter ECU ignition switch now it does not crank at all the ECU Is not grounding the start relay
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Jeep Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  mike switzer replied 8 months ago.
no you can not bypass the immobilzer on chrysler vehicles. if you have no further questions i would appreciate a rating.