Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Grand caravan: Do you offer unlock codes mygig Radios?

Customer Question

Do you offer unlock codes for all mygig Radios? I have a 2016 grand caravan with a regular RES radio. I can buy a mygig radio but i need to know if i need A SPECIFIC Radio type like REZ OR RBZ i would buy it from lkq ottawa autoparts.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer. Yes I can get you the code for your radio. I will need the serial number off of the radio, and the VIN number of the vehicle it will be installed into. Once you have that information, I can then look up the code.Chris
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Great can i wait until i get the radio this week to finish the question? Or do i have to pay now?
Expert:  Chris replied 8 months ago.
That is up to you. I can get you the code even after you rate/pay me now or later. Chris
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
That would be great.... do i need a specific radio lettering... like rbz or other or can i buy any uconnect mygig radio?
Expert:  Chris replied 8 months ago.
Let me check I will be right back. Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 8 months ago.
Ok, do you want your MyGig to have navigation or not? If you choose navigation you will need to install a special antenna. Let me know. Chris
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No just satellite radio
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I just want the touchscreen version with sirius
Expert:  Chris replied 8 months ago.
Ok, be right back
Expert:  Chris replied 8 months ago.
Ok, you want the 430 RBZ radio. That has the 8.4 touchscreen, my Gig, and Sirius. That will work. The only thing you may need to do after it is installed is to have the dealer add the RBZ sales code and then restore the vehicle configuration in order for it to work properly. Takes about 30 minutes to do that. I hope this helps! Chris
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The rbz sales code is for the sat radio?
Expert:  Chris replied 8 months ago.
Yes sir. It does have satellite radio. Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I was just checking to see if you received my last reply. If you did, please let me know. Chris
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Yes i did... i am repairing my iphone as well sorry about that.... thanks for the info and i hope you will be able to decode my radio whem i get it.
Expert:  Chris replied 8 months ago.
Ah ok. Just wanted to be sure. I will look for your reply when you are ready! Chris