Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Power windows don't work. Have no fuse diagram with vehicle..so

Customer Question

power windows don't work. Have no fuse diagram with vehicle..so don't know which one to replace or the amp size
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. Are you planning on changing the fuse yourself?
Customer: yes. tried to download a diagram but print was very blurry and small. Mechanic shops don't want to help as they get no money for the knowledge
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to fuse guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: great.....am guessing the sun roof runs off a different fuse as there have been no issues with that.
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Jeep Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no thank you! Thanks for your help!
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 11 months ago.
Hello. What is the year, model and engine of your jeep?