Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Http://www.justanswer.com/jeep/826sg-compass-power-outlets-not-working

Customer Question

http://www.justanswer.com/jeep/826sg-compass-power-outlets-not-working-already-tried-replacing.html I have similar issue Neither 12V cigarette nor 110V power outlet is working I have a 2007 Jeep Compass Limited Everything else works fine
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have also changed the fuse according to the manual
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Jeep Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jeep
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have paid. Could you please answer my question?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Check all fuses to see if any other fuses may be found to be blown/damaged needing replaced for this issue here.I have seen more then one fuse before in several cases that can cause this issue here.If these were all already checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete