Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep. ASE Master (L-1) Certified
10114124

We have a 2016 Willys jeep. Whenever we place it in towing

Customer Question

we have a 2016 Willys jeep. Whenever we place it in towing mode and turn the key to its towing position the dashboard lights remain on. Are we doing something incorrect, or is this a problem with the new jeeps?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer!!!

My name is ***** ***** I'm a 18 yr Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep dealership technician that will be helping you today. NOTE: The deposit you placed will not credit me unless you rate me positive, and feel free to reply to me as many times as needed even after the rating.

For flat towing behind another vehicle we suggest placing the transfer case in neutral and the transmission in park then turn the key off which will turn off the dash lights.. This is also under Recreational Towing in your manual..

I hope this helps, and if you need anymore assistance all you have to do is reply..
And feel free to request me for all your Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep needs.

Don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,
Brad