Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Lost my keys to my 2013 wrangler. Can jeep help with a gps

Customer Question

Lost my keys to my 2013 wrangler. Can jeep help with a gps location?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

If you are asking can jeep give you the location of your keys. Sorry but the answer is no they can not do that for you. Dodge can though cut you new keys with your vin number then they just need to be programmed to the vehicle.

On your screen you should see a rating 1-5 stars. Please make sure to select one. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.

Thanks Chris

Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris