sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

I have a 08 jeep patroit 2.0 i change the engine in it ,it

Customer Question

i have a 08 jeep patroit 2.0 i change the engine in it ,it crank and ran but died now want start back, it has fuel do anyone know what would make not fire
Category: Jeep
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how long is going to take
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are many things that can cause a no start condition. If it does have fuel pressure and is missing spar then lack of cam or crank signal would be more common, but you may have a wiring or TIPM issue, possibly cam timing, it could be an exhaust restriction or a fuel quality concern.

What was the engine replaced for and where did the replacement come from?

Have you checked for fault codes?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That didn't help me I've all of that but thank you any way

You no longer need help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
$26.00 for what I was not satisfied with your answers

I wasn't allowed a chance to help diagnose the problem. I have to rely on communication since I am not there to diagnose the problem in person or know what testing has been done.