Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech

P0325 & P1494 codes popped up, The code says its my knock

Customer Question

P0325 & P1494 codes popped up
JA: My old Jeep sounds like a steam radiator sometimes. It must be old age. The Jeep Mechanic will know what your noise means and what to do about it. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The code says its my knock sensor circuit 1 & a leak detection pump switch or mechanical fault. My jeep hesitate a little bit its a 2003 grand Cherokee
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes I've been told it wouldn't cost over $3000 to have a dealership fix it
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just looking stuff up so far dont have cash to get parts yet
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Jeep Mechanic should know about your Jeep?
Customer: My calaber is messed up to
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** engine do you have? Do you plan on doing repairs yourself? Thanks.