Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep. ASE Master (L-1) Certified

I have a 2010 Jeep Liberty. The heat works on the passenger

Customer Question

I have a 2010 Jeep Liberty. The heat works on the passenger side of the vehicle and cold air blows from the driver side vents
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 7 months ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 18 years and I will do my best to help.

It sounds like you have a bad blend door actuator or broke blend door itself.. I attached the directions to remove the blend door actuator.. You will want to watch it to see if it's moving when you adjust the temperature if not replace the actuator, if yes then remove the actuator and if you can spin the door all the way around the door is broke and the dash will need to come out to replace it..

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Expert:  Brad replied 7 months ago.