Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep. ASE Master (L-1) Certified
10114124

My name is ***** *****. I have a 2010 Jeep Liberty. When the

Customer Question

Hello, my name is ***** *****. I have a 2010 Jeep Liberty . When the heat is on no hot air blows from the driver side vents, just cold air. But it works fine on the passenger side. What could cause this ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's pretty much all there is. The hot air only comes out on the passenger side of the vehicle. Cold air on the driver side
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Jeep Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 18 years and I will do my best to help.

It sounds like you have a bad blend door actuator or broke blend door itself.. I attached the directions to remove the blend door actuator.. You will want to watch it to see if it's moving when you adjust the temperature if not replace the actuator, if yes then remove the actuator and if you can spin the door all the way around the door is broke and the dash will need to come out to replace it..

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Brad