Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

Door locks on driver side stopped working this includes

Customer Question

Door locks on driver side stopped working this includes passenger door and rear door. Key chain remote will not operate that side.?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If they do not work with the electronic lock button inside the vehicle as well as with the remote this can be due to an internal fault with the door lock/latch itself needing replaced on these doors or broken/damaged wiring leading from the body to the doors.I would inspect the wiring leading from the body to the doors to see if any wiring is found broken or damaged needing repaired or replaced.If this is checked and found to be o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete