eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase mechanic 16 Plus years in the field

I just bought a 2002 freelander 2.5L after driving 2 hrs the

Customer Question

Hi I'm Al
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just bought a 2002 freelander 2.5L after driving for about 2 hrs the service engine light comes on u scan it for code and the truck has P0300, P0302, P0306,P1471, P1472, I clear it it ran good for about 15 min then it happened again SEL. on again and the code that pop out are in this order P1471, P1472, P0302, P0304, P306
JA: Cars do make very odd noises -- They help the mechanics figure out what's wrong. They are terrific with my old Grand Cherokee. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing just got the vehicle I was planning on change the spark plug replace the the coils and boots on cylinder 2,4 and 6
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mechanic should know about your truck?
Customer: Run good when engine is cold
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  eauto replied 7 months ago.

I think your n the right track.. I would replace all the coils you can buy all 6 pretty cheap on I use the coils on there on my familys vehicles with no issues... the other 2 codes are generally mass air flow sensor you can try cleaning it and seeing if t comes back ...if it does replace the maf sensor