Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

It's Mick how do I reset service4wd ABS BAS ESP and TC on

Customer Question

Hi it's Mick how do I reset service4wd ABS BAS ESP and TC on jeep srt8 thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: New oil and filter in gearbox and transfer case all lights still on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Jeep Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

What needs to be done is to have a scan tool plugged into your vehicle that can read all computers in your vehicle.Once this is done the scan tool is used to check for any fault codes and any codes set need diagnosed to locate and repair this fault here.Once this is done the codes are then cleared out/erased with the scan tool to turn off these lights here.

This has to be done with a scan tool that is fully compatible with your model here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete