Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

The passengers side floor has a puddle it looks like

Customer Question

The passengers side floor has a puddle it looks like antifreeze the bypassed heater core but its still leaking?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service to you, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased with my assistance and will rate me Good or Excellent.

If the heater core has been bypassed and the core blown out so it is empty then its not the core leaking. Do smell and feel the fluid on your fingers. Coolant would have a comparable smell to what is in your radiator. Other possible causes are a water leak. About where is the leak originating from or puddling?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

Please make sure to complete the rating on your screen when your pleased.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris