rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

Is my name,looking 's seat 1996 jeep cherokee. My seat is

Customer Question

is my name,looking for driver's seat for my 1996 jeep cherokee.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My seat is broken, looking for a replacement.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Jeep Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.

Here is one place that I have used in the past and was very helpful, BUT, if they do not have what you are looking for, please do not hold it against my rating because I don't have a list of their inventory.

www.car-part.com

Thanks, Ron