Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

My Jeep Wrangler 2007 will crank and will run my headlights

Customer Question

My Jeep Wrangler 2007 will crank and will run my headlights will come on and stay on can't damn them or brighten them one of the two or even turn them off but nothing else will work my gas gauge tachometer speedometer dome light turning signal nothing works
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

What fails and causes all of these issues here is a fault with the integrated power module (IPM).This is a common component that controls and monitors these electronics here.This is the control module that houses the fuses in the under hood are as shown here.

This will have to be replaced to correct this issue here and the wiring checked at it to make sure there is no damaged wiring.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I think you're all a bunch of ripples you wasn't even close to being what was wrong with my Jeep and then had the audacity to charge me what a rip off
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

I apologize if my info didnt help here.Did you locate the fault here?

Let me know,thanks Pete