Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Getting a po 1404 code and engines misfire and running very

Customer Question

getting a po 1404 code and engines misfire and running very rich with fuel trim levels -25 %
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: well at first it threw a code for the Tps cant remember what number it was.But i replaced it and seem to fix the problem. i replaced it again but truck still runs horrible.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: well i replaced the Tps, Map, gap the plugs correctly
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Jeep Mechanic should know about your Jeep?
Customer: i did notice after replacing Tps it had a slight hesitation at light throttle but ran fine as you kept accelarating.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Amedee replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!