Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Hank the power outlet in the dash of my 2010 Liberty is

Customer Question

Hank the power outlet in the dash of my 2010 Liberty is floppy loose and must have a bad ground. Must I remove the dash panels to get at at? How do I pry the panels off?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I installe a Onyz Sirius XM radio to use the power outlet. There is a definite buzz that changes on intensity as the power outlet wobbles in the dash. there is power, but noisy, prob bad ground
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Jeep Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Jerry replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks