Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  maintain jeep wrangler's for a off road rental company,
29331485

I have a TCM code u0101 and u0402 on 2008 jeep patriot what

Customer Question

i have a TCM code u0101 and u0402 on 2008 jeep patriot what to do all wiers are good
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Jeep. The Jeep Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: it only stays in low G
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: when I put on obd11 on that's the cods
JA: Is there anything else the Jeep Mechanic should be aware of about your Jeep?
Customer: yes
JA: What else should I tell the Jeep Mechanic?
Customer: I cheked all wiering and plugs all look good
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Greg replied 9 months ago.

Hi .

Normally having these two codes point towards a Bad TCM ,if the wiring and connections are good .

All i can suggest with this is to remove the connections on the TCM and check all are good .

wiring you said you checked ,so points towards the TCM which is just above your right knee up under the dash .

Still need additional information then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
A bad rating does not constitute a refund.

If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .

Kind regards Greg.