Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year working in the automotive field as a Tech.
7276279

2005 jeep grand cherokee. Etc and hazard lights just came on

Customer Question

2005 jeep grand cherokee. Etc and hazard lights just came on and the whole car started shaking and driving bad.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The ETC light come on when the computer sees a system fault and when this happens the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to determine what is causing the problem you are having the first hing you need to do is to have the computer scanned and see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting. Most Auto Parts store will run this scan for you at no charge . If you can get this done and post back with the results I will see if I can help you get this figured out and resolved.