Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Matt. I went on my question regarding my cooling system, but

Customer Question

Hi Matt. I went to follow up on my question regarding my cooling system, but the question seems to have been closed. I finally got a chance to work on my jeep, and I wanted to give you positive feedback. Not sure what to do now
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. Can I get the year, make, model, engine, and concern?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

This question must be a mistake. My original question was directed towards a gentlemen who answered one of my questions. I tried to give positive feedback for him, but the question was closed. I've since been able to correct the problem.

Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Glad you got it resolved.

If you have another concern you would like me to help with, please let me know.