Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

I have a 2006 and it keeps sucking up antifreeze, It seem

Customer Question

I have a 2006 and it keeps sucking up antifreeze
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Jeep. The Jeep Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It seem like every other day were adding antifreeze in the radioter also when it's out it makes a humming noise and my engine light blinks off and on but i put in the gas tank today lucas
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If we can pear what do u think
JA: Is there anything else the Jeep Mechanic should be aware of about your Jeep?
Customer: No we got a new water hose and new fan and themosirt and a coolant flush
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Jeep Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: They told us we need a transmusion flysh
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** often do you have to add coolant? Do you have any external leaks? Thanks.