rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

I have a 2006 grand cherokee thats leaking!in the front and

Customer Question

i have a 2006 grand cherokee thats leaking!in the front and at the top i have a sunroof i taped it but it still seems to leak very bad what to do!!please help
Category: Jeep
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.

These leaks are near impossible to find, that's why the complete insides of the sun roof need to come out and see where the leaks is at, then seal it with the appropriate sealant from the dealer. Anything short of this would only be a temporary repair.

Thanks, Ron