Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

I have a jeep grand cherokee laredo I've put new fule

Customer Question

I have a jeep grand cherokee laredo I've put new fule injectors throttle sensor map sencor new ffuel f ilter and new elect. fuel. Pump it will start but run for30 sevounds or less it seam like after the initial start it quits giving fuel and dies Could my ecm. Or the. P'm be my problum or should i look eles wear
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Amedee replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Does the engine start right back up when this happens or does it take a bit for it to start up again? Have you checked for codes in the computer? Are you looking for some possible causes or would you like me to walk you through this diagnoses?

Expert:  Amedee replied 9 months ago.

Also, would you be willing to speak on the phone? It does cost a bit more but I am confident that you will get more out of this conversation if we speak on the phone.