Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My name is ***** *****. My 2002 Liberty is stuck in 4WD-H,

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****. My 2002 Liberty is stuck in 4WD-H, seen several postings about methods to drive to x MPH, try shifting to N then 2WD. Seems to be tought on the Trasfer case.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Stuck in Four wheel drive high
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Jeep Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jeep
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm back, issues with payment
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Before doing any diagnostics on the electrical system. If you remove the shift motor, can you manually shift the transfer case to drive? Shift motor failure is common on this model when 4x4 issues arise.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris