Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

What size are the bolts holding in the rear seats of a 2016

Customer Question

What size are the bolts holding in the rear seats of a 2016 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon?
Category: Jeep
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Never mind. I found a socket for them.
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In some cases you can find the exact fit bolt size and thread by contacting a dealership parts department as they can usually look this up for you.This is just something to keep in mind for future reference if you need bolt information in the future on this model or any other model.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete