sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Well and my sons 1999 jeep Wranglers front chassis wiring

Customer Question

Well my name is***** and my sons 1999 jeep Wranglers front chassis wiring fell down onto the axile ripping it apart. I have the cluster connector but dont no where what wire connects where on the connector
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have to replace the wiring for the headlights turn signals parking lights horn etc
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Jeep Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Eric replied 11 months ago.

HI,

To make sure I am reading it correctly, you need the wiring pinouts for the connector going to the instrument cluster?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The end of this connector see photo, I need to re wire the the end
Expert:  Eric replied 11 months ago.

HI,

Ok, I will have to opt out as I have gone thru all my schematics and dont have this one. If another expert does, they will post here for you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The connectors and wiring are intact in this picture so I'm unsure exactly what you're needing to do. Is this a picture of a connector on another vehicle and the one on yours is damaged?

Can you describe the actual location of the connector or upload a picture showing the location?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
After the first guy couldn't help I figured it out

Great!