Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep. ASE Master (L-1) Certified
10114124

The anti-theft system has armed itself and I 't know how to

Customer Question

The anti-theft system has armed itself and I don't know how to disarm it....2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee
JA: Nice car. The Jeep Mechanic can help you with your '05 Grand Cherokee. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The truck won't start, all lights on the panel are lighting up
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes, so that I can leave for work by 7 am
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Not too much, just looked for the switch. This happened when I first purchased the car almost 5 years ago, the dealer told me & showed me a switch however, I don't remember where its located and couldn't find it
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Jeep Mechanic now?
Customer: sure
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 11 months ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 18 years and I will do my best to help.

The only way to disarm your alarm is to press the unlock on the remote or insert a valid key in the ignition.. The door doesn't have a disarm switch anymore..

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Brad