Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

TO CHANGE THE LOCK CYLINDER AND KEYS ON MY JEEP AND MY SCAN

Customer Question

IM GOING TO CHANGE THE LOCK CYLINDER AND KEYS ON MY JEEP AND MY SCAN TOOL WILL NOT RETRIEVE THE SKIM I NEED THE FOUR DIGIT CODE TO REPROGRAM THE NEW KEYS
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: THE CYLINDER IS WORN AND ITS HARD TO TURN THE KEY AT TIME, THE VEHICLE HAS SMART KEYS THAT I CAN PROGRAM I CAN PROGRAM BUT I NEED THE CODE OR THE WEB SITE TO CHYSLER IVE DONE IT ONCE BEFORE ON A LIBERTY BUT I CANT REMEMBER THE SITE TO GO TO AND GET CODE FROM CHRYSLER
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. I should be able to help you out, but I will need the vehicle's Vin number first.

Chris

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I exited the site and didn't get the answer. I was charged 27.00. I would like a refund