Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year working in the automotive field as a Tech.
7276279

Evening ***** *****, here. 1995 jeep GC 318 CI. Need to know

Customer Question

Evening ***** *****, John here. 1995 jeep GC 318 CI. Need to know about the vacuum lines for the cruise control.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ECU blew out. Dealer replaced. No issues. but the vac lines from a solenoid on the drivers side are not connected. Looks like one line comes from manifold vacuum but where does the manifold vac line run to and where does the solenoid vac line connect from
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Jeep Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Vacuum diagrams for your Jeep are not the best of quality due to the age of them but I have enclosed the diagram for your Jeep in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it. Have a look and see if this will help you locate the port you need.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Engine%20Vacuum%20Feb%2021.pdf