Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Tech, L1, Jeep owner, Shop owner
13677702

I have a 94 jeep wrangler that had a melt down of the wiring

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I have a 94 jeep wrangler that had a melt down of the wiring harness under the hood from the bulk connector to the under hod fuse box, I am looking for a diagram for the Bulk head connector at the firewall. It's a 94 Wrangler 4.0 Automatic, any help would be appreciated
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Jeep. The Jeep Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes I am
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have a newer Harness that is suppose to be out of a 94 but some of the wires are in different cavities & some wires melted the coatinf off the wire so I have no ideal what color the wire was.
JA: Is there anything else the Jeep Mechanic should be aware of about your Jeep?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Randall C replied 9 months ago.

Hello, It is going to take you a bit to map out all this but I have included 2 links, one for the under hood connector, one on the inside of firewall under dash