Amedee
Amedee, Jeep Technician
Experience:  ASE certified Technician advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

I am looking at a 2006 Jeep Liberty 4x4 that has 117000

Customer Question

I am looking at a 2006 Jeep Liberty 4x4 that has 117000 miles on it for $7900; is this a good buy or will I just sink money into it?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. That all depends on how well the vehicle was cared for in the first 100,000 miles. If it was taken good care of, then it should be a good reliable vehicle. However, my experience has been these vehicles are cursed with electrical gremlins and the cylinder heads are an issue and sometimes need to be removed and sent out to a machine shop for repair which is a big expense. Personally, I would not spend almost $8,000 on a vehicle that has over 100,000 miles on it. I hope this helps!