Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Your answer says to "see the attachment". How do I access

Customer Question

Your answer says to "see the attachment". How do I access "the attachment"?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 1 year ago.

That's why you rated me negative? That's a terrible reason. You could have simply asked me. all you had to do is click the link that said "TIMING CHAIN". I have deactivate the link due to your negative rating, but if you would be so kind as to go back to the original question where I had originally replied re rate me I would be more than happy to re activate that link.

The link was in all caps and was blue.

Also, you posted this in the form of a new question. If you had replied to me in your original question instead of posting as a new question, I would have gotten notified immediately of your reply and would have responded right away. I was not aware that you had even asked about the link.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I clicked on "TIMING CHAIN" and nothing happened.

When? recently or hours ago?

I deactivated it when I realized that you had given me a negative rating. I would be more than happy to re activate it if you change the rating to positive. I was trying to help you by giving you the complete procedure just as it is available to the professionals. This information is expensive and I don't think that deserves a negative rating.