Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

My 07 diesel Grand Chrokee alarms simultaneously ETC

Customer Question

Hi there.
My 07 diesel Grand Chrokee alarms simultaneously ETC flashing light and check engine light. Check engine code says "high fuel rail pressure." ETC resets itself, check engine does not. My mechanics are giving up.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris replied 12 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer This is most likely a failed fuel rail pressure sensor. If it would help, I can send you the diagnostic procedure for that high fuel rail pressure fault. Then you could print it out and give it to them. Let me know.

Chris

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Thanks Chris. That is what I suspect but my mechanic won't listen. Please send the procedure..
Expert:  Chris replied 12 months ago.

You are welcome Harry. I will get that to you in a bit.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 12 months ago.

Harry, below is a DropBox link. Copy and paste that link into your browser's address bar and hit enter to see the diagnostic procedure. It will open up in a Word format. You can then print it out and take it to your shop.

I hope this helps you out, and if so would you kindly rate my service today? If you have any follow up questions, no worries because I will still help you after you rate.

Thank you!

Chris

Here is the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kpgthxli1j5xc2j/P0088.doc?dl=0

.

Expert:  Chris replied 11 months ago.

Good morning Harry were you able to see the procedure I sent?

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 11 months ago.

Hello Harry, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 11 months ago.

Hello again Harry, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris