Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  maintain jeep wrangler's for a off road rental company,
29331485

My airbag light comes on and off in my 2007 jeep wrangler

Customer Question

My airbag light comes on and off in my 2007 jeep wrangler unlimited. What is causing this?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Greg replied 10 months ago.

If any warning light on the dash comes ON when the engine is running then the management system has encountered a problem with

one of the sensors that send information or parts receiving orders have failed .

On the Airbag system looks like you have a intermittent issue so this will also leave a malfunction code in the

Airbag control unit , all you need to do is have a Airbag diagnostic scan tool check for codes ,from the codes you will know what part or sensor has failed .

Common on this vehicle is your Clockspring in the steering column , but check for codes to confirm this .

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied.

IF you feel the need to click either "Helped a little" or "I expected more",
please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have.
I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Kind regards Greg.