Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 1998 jeep wrangler 4 T-cylinder. It hasn't moved in

Customer Question

I have a 1998 jeep wrangler 4 T-cylinder. It hasn't moved in a week. Yesterday, out of the blue antifreeze started to pour out of the airconditioning condensation drain on the firewall. Again, it hasn't been running and it is parked in the driveway on an incline. Antifreeze started running out of the air conditioning condensation drain for no apparent reason. What could cause this? The carpet is not wet either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Sincerely ***** ***** . E-mail address is Lone***@******.***
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

The leak is from the heater hose connection at the heater core or the heater core is leaking. If you had freezing temps, and the coolant mix was not right, it could of froze and cracked. The core could of also just sprung a leak from age. You need to check the connections at the hoses for a sign of coolant like wetness or green or orange guu or white chalky appearance. If that is fine then anew heater core is needed.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can I rate anything until I find out if that's the problem and I can't do anything until tomorrow. I didn't even know that this cost. I have very little money being on disability.

You can rate my answer whenever you choose to. We can still work on this tomorrow if you have more questions on this concern.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off. I am also sending an offer allowing me to upload diagrams or repair guides if that helps.

Thanks Chris