Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year working in the automotive field as a Tech.
7276279

We have a 99 jeep GC 4.7, which has a stalling problem, we

Customer Question

hi
we have a 99 jeep GC 4.7, which has a stalling problem, we have replaced the crank position sensor, but now are getting a transmisson over temp error and have had P1732 for TCM
Category: Jeep
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wondering if we should do a transmission service and replace the governor solenoid and Pressure Transducer (Sensor)
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The code P1732 dose indicate a problem with the pressure switch and replacement may be the fix. That being said I would consider doing the testing to be sure before you replace anything. I have enclosed the pinpoint test in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Pressure%20switch%20Jan%2011.pdf