Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

My name is matt. the dual zone automatic ac/heating unit in

Customer Question

Customer: hi, my name is matt. the dual zone automatic ac/heating unit in my 2002 WJ Jeep Grand Cherokee (4.7l ho v8) has lost all power. Checked all fuses and they are all good. Any ideas???? Thank you
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes, the seatbelt light will not turn off, even when myseatbelt ism on, and the turn signals stopped working-hazards work
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Jeep Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Reggie Whiddon replied 11 months ago.

Hello My name is***** your jeep when you check fuses, how are you doing that? Because in a case like yours you should use a voltmeter and check the voltage on both sides. So we can make sure we don't have a loss of voltage.