Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

I have a jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 2012I remote started

Customer Question

Customer: I have a jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 2012I remote started this morning and ran to warm up for 10 min. Temp. is 15 deg. F.After driving for a few min. the car stalled and restarted before I could pull over and now the MIL light is on . I have restarted several times and light is still on. Any Ideas on problem ??
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What do you need
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Jeep Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!!

Since the check engine light is on you will need a scantool to retrieve the codes and post them here so I can see what's going on...

Talk soon,

Brad