HDGENE
HDGENE, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  25 years experience.ASE Master Technician w/L1 Advanced Drivabilty Certification
285738

I'm thinking about updating the suspension on my Jeep

Customer Question

I'm thinking about updating the suspension on my Jeep SRT8 or at least changing out the sway bar so my truck doesn't hit so hard on rough roads. Are there any special tools I will need? Do you have any recommendations on the type of shocks/struts to use? I'm aware that the original owner that I bought it from didn't do a lot of maintenance on my Jeep other than oil changes and the occasional transmission flush. I've been staying on top of my maintenance schedule as much as possible ever since I bought it. What are your thoughts? I have an 2007 that currently has almost 77,500 miles on it.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  HDGENE replied 11 months ago.

Hello, there are so many offerings of suspension kits,lift kits and such to list it is really up to you what type of upgrades you would like to perform. As far as special tools, other than a pickle fork to seperate front suspension ball joint components or tie rod ends, maybe a spring compressor if you are altering coil springs to compress.

Expert:  HDGENE replied 11 months ago.

Hi, do you need more help with this concern?