Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My key icon came on and wont start

Customer Question

my key icon came on and wont start
Category: Jeep
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
the sterring was not worked on the key was not changed but the factory securtie icon came on how do I reset it ?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
please email me the awsner
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

When you have no working keys a scan tool to needed to program them to the vehicle. Do make sure though your battery is charged. A weak battery will make the vehicle appear that it is in theft mode.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris