Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

All vents other than defrost vent 't work. I used my key

Customer Question

Customer: all vents other than defrost vent don't work. I used my key ignition to determine codes (p0155 and p0753).
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Heat and air work, but only through defrost vents.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Jeep Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Can you post the year and model of your vehicle here as well as engine size and we can continue from here?

Let me know when your ready,thanks Pete.